So I started making fandom stitch markers tonight, because I need some and I really wanted some fandom ones. What are the odds that people would order and buy some if I opened an Etsy shop? I’m thinking customization: 1-2 colors of end beads and up to 7 letters for the name, ordered in sets of 6 or 12. The toggles are good for up to 7mm/US 10.75 needles. I’m unsure of the price, maybe $5 a set for 6?
Is this a good idea or am I being way too optimistic about how many fandom people would be interested?
- tntknits likes this
- debknitter1 likes this
- poolwatcher reblogged this from dottewa
- thewincestriots answered: fandoms and knitting go together like peanut butter and chocolate. make them. they will get bought.
- acciomjonir likes this
- ashleysrambling answered: I will buy them lol :)
- queenpyrrhanikos likes this
- dottewa reblogged this from poolwatcher